- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 1 c milk
- 1/2 lbs sliced ham (I got Boars Head Black Forest from my deli)
- 1/4 lbs baby swiss cheese
- 5 chicken breasts
- 2-3 c herbed dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 c melted butter
Mix soup, milk and garlic together in small bowl.
Pour about 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of crock pot.
Cut chicken into cubes, place in crock pot.
Chop ham, sprinkle on top of chicken.
Pour remaining mixture over the chicken.
Cover with swiss cheese.
Cover with stuffing mix.
Pour melted butter on top.
Cook on high 2-3 hours or on low 4-6 hours.
The dish is a bit on the salty side. Low-sodium cream of chicken soup and a non-salty ham (don’t get Virginia ham) will work best. If you are trying to feed a ton of people and want to double the recipe, I might do so by adding a second layer of all the ingredients. I served with green beans and rolls.