- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 4-5 zucchinis
- Mozzarella cheese
- Ricotta cheese
- 2 jars of marinara sauce of choice
- Brown the ground beef and add it to 2 medium sized jars of your favorite sauce.
- Chop zucchinis into rounds.
- Start layering your lasagna in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Add a thin layer of marinara sauce, then zucchini rounds, then ricotta, then mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers until you run out of rounds.
- But be sure it’s topped with the cheese layers.
- Bake at 375° for 30-45 minutes until cheese is browning.
(Note: I do not pull water from the zucchini by salt and drying it, but you’re welcome to!)